Art Finder Text Detail  
Item Actions
Ratings (0)
Title

La Rue des Chantres: Gallery Label - Current

Author

Minneapolis Institute of Arts

Date

2002-04-02

Institution Minneapolis Institute of Arts
The spire seen in the distance was added to the Notre Dame by the architect Viollet-le-Duc during his restoration of the cathedral beginning in 1831. This etching was shown in the Salon of 1863.
Details
Comments (0)
Tags (0)
 
Type: Commentary, Gallery Label - Current
Source: Minneapolis Institute of Arts
Rights: Copyright Minneapolis Institute of Arts
Added to Site: March 10, 2009